Who am I?
I am a fully qualified psychotherapist/counsellor since 2010 and a fully accredited member of the Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. Besides seeing clients on a one to one basis I also have experience working with groups. I’ve facilitated a number of focus groups in teaching clients problem solving techniques and how to take more effective control of their lives, improve their coping skills, personal life and relationships. I’ve been a member of the executive committee of William Glasser Institute of Ireland. I hold the role of teaching assistant/tutor and an Associate Lecturer at the Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy..
· Master of Arts in Pluralistic Counselling and Psychotherapy, Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Dublin;
· BA (Hons) in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Dublin;
· Addictions Studies, Institute of Technology Tallaght, Dublin;
· Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Education and Training, Dublin;
· Reality Therapy Certification,The William Glasser Institute;
· Diploma in Economy and Management Universityof Mostar;
Other courses and workshops completed:
Anger Management Certification; Mindfulness; Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training; Motivation Happiness and Counselling Process; Bereavement, Loss and Therapeutic Process; Working with Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, Sexuality and Therapeutic Process; Dealing with Resistance, Avoidance and Other Difficult Behaviour, etc…