Who am I?
I am a fully qualified psychotherapist/counsellor since 2010 and a fully accredited member of the Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.Besides seeing clients on a one to one basis I also have experience working with groups. I’ve facilitated a number of focus groups in teaching clients problem solving techniques and how to take more effective control of their lives, improve their coping skills, personal life and relationships. From September 2015 I hold the role of teaching assistant at the Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy; I’ve also been a member of the executive committee of William Glasser Institute of Ireland.
· BA (Hons) in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Dublin;
· Addictions Studies, Institute of Technology Tallaght, Dublin;
· Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Institute of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Education and Training, Dublin;
· Reality Therapy Certification,The William Glasser Institute;
· Diploma in Economy and Management Universityof Mostar;
Other courses and workshops completed:
Anger Management Certification; Mindfulness; Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training; Motivation Happiness and Counselling Process; Bereavement, Loss and Therapeutic Process; Working with Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, Sexuality and Therapeutic Process; Dealing with Resistance, Avoidance and Other Difficult Behaviour, etc…